WHY SHOULD YOU TRY AR TECHNOLOGY?
"I do think that a significant portion of the population of developed countries, and eventually all countries, will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day. It will become that much a part of you."Tim Cook
golivecard™ service allows you to test AR technology in a fast and inexpensive way. It provides your customer a brand new, more immersive and emotional experience of your brand and builds loyalty.
Our analytics reports gives you a real time insight into how your print promotional campaign is doing and enables you to alter it by changing the video on already printed and distributed materials to achieve better results or change the promotional message.
Our service revolutionary connect your print promo materials with your online channels via links at the end of the video into one holistic campaign with unified and measurable ROI results.
- It is low cost and low risk to use (no need to build & maintain your own expensive mobile application)
- AR ads increase engagement, sales and brand affinity
- Shortens sales cycle (links at the end of the video)
- It is portable (on your mobile phone)
- Enhances communication (new technology, higher interest and interactive)
- Increases ROI (affordable vs. traditional, conversion rates & ROI
- can be tracked)
- Allows more detailed ads
- Gives you insight on how consumer is engaging with your brand
- Increases ROI (affordable vs.traditional, conversion rates & ROI can be tracked)
- Grows brand loyalty and emotional attachment
- Cost saving on printing with ability to change the video remotely when material is already printed
- You can use diverse brand content in the same ad– images, videos, links, text, interactive content
- Popular with a wide range of consumers, from children and tech-savvy millennials to baby boomers basically, anyone owning a smartphone
- One of the hottest trends in the marketing and advertising industries
- Great for taking video strategies to the next level